370.85 € + VAT
441.32 € (VAT included)
- The enclosure of properties, large gardens and within them the delimitation of several areas where you do not want your pet to have access in.
- Several different areas around the house can be fenced with up to 3000 meter cable.
- Restrict access on the gate and around the gate.
- Restrict access around the house, pool, green space , flower gardens.
- Delimitation of one or more areas in the garden.
Technical details for Transmitter PT4:
Digital tecnology of SAFELINK (only at DogWatch) :Emitting Fm radio waves to avoid interference with home appliances (Similar technologies are also used in aviation to aviod interference)
- You can easily set the signal range;
- You can set the signal field width to 15-150 cm for each side of the boundary wire;
- You can have fenced an area no larger than 56.23 ha.;
- In case the circuit is interrupted, the central box will sound continuously;
- The red light on the transmitter warns you that the system does not work, because the cable is interrupted ;
- The green light informs you that the system works properly;
- The system has ground for protection against short circuits.;
- You can also connect a dual ground for lighting protection;
- With a single transmitter you can use several receivers and both of them can be adjusted separately depending on the breed and personalty of the dog;
- The Dogwatch system it’s designed to protect pets for over correction in the unlikely event that the dog is in the signal field. The handset will automatically reset once the dog leaves the signal field;
- All the Dogwatch products are also effective for cats.You can create a border in your yard to keep clean children's sand, or you can create an indoor fence to protect the new sofa, or the kitchen counter board;
- You can choose between 2 ways how the dog gets the warning.(A=audible warning - electric puls -audible warning B=audible warning - electric impluse);
- At the distance of 20 cm from the area to be avoided (with impulses) the dog is warned without electric pulses, to return to the safety zone;
- White color, wide, with a pleasant appearance, can be mounted on the wall;
- Optionally, a UPC can be purchased to eliminate downstream problems;
- You can choose the speed of the pulses;
- Mark up for the range of the system;
- You can use up to 3000m of boundary wire;
- Dimensions 15,5 x 3,5 x 10,5 cm;
- Warranty for life;
- 30 days money back guarantee;
Technical details for Receiver R7 Mini:
Receiver R7 Mini is recommended for medium dogs who have aggressive personality.AUTOMEMORY increase automatically the correction level if your pet enters the avoided zone 2 times in 24 hours).
FASTREACT The fastest reaction time in the industry (0,125 sec.)
PET FRIENDLY The receiver warns before entering the correction area and not when is already in it, in this way your pet returns to the safe area without getting impulse correction.
It’s recommended to use in case of medium size dogs between 15-40 kg, that has or might have aggressive personality.
You can easily set the alert level.
You can choose between audible alert and 7 levels of electric pulses.
The number of beeps informs you the level what was set at the moment.
It can be used even in the case of sensible and stubborn dogs.
Contact points with different dimensions (depending thickness of the fur of your pet).
Receive JUST FM radio signals set by the manufacturer any other signals will not disturb the functionality of the receiver.
If the dog does leaves the correction area in 15 seconds the electrical impulse stops, but as long as it is in that area, it will transmit an electric pulse every 15 seconds.
The embedded antenna receives the radio signal from all directions.
The reaction time is extremely short, just 0,125 second.
Resistant for weather conditions and waterproof.
In case of the R7 Mini receiver we use 3.0 V battery.
Battery lifetime 6 months.
Dimensions: 55x30x20 mm;
Weight: 50 g;
Material used for the transmitter housing: shock and thermoresistant plastic (poly carbonate);
Package content :
- Ground cable ;
- Connecting cable; (for connecting the transmitter to the lighting rod )
- Second ground cable
- Lighting rod;
- Battery cap;
- Contact points (2 pcs.);
- Conector for broken cable (2 pcs.);
- Training leash;
- Boundary wire (100 m);(Bonus);
- Warning flags (10 buc.)(Bonus);
- User guide in English and Romanian;
- Training instruction in English and Romanian;
- Assembly instructions in English and Romanian;
Difference between System PT4 and System 1200:
- Receiver R7m or R9
- Maximum range of action is 56.23 ha
- Boundary wire Up to 3000 m
- 20 programming combinations
Receiver R12 or R12m
Maximum range of action 6.25 ha
Boundary wire up to 1000 m
4 level + audible level
Difference between System PT4/R9 and System PT4/R7Mini
PT4/R7 Mini System:
- battery lifetime 6 month
- dimension : 55x30x20 mm
- weight : 50 g
- battery lifetime 2 years
- dimensions: 55x40x25 mm
- weight: 70 g